Mae Smith Hall - 15th - 16th floors, East Campus
Eligibility: Eligibility requirements are listed at the bottom of this page.
Student members of the College of Liberal Arts Living Learning Community (LLC) meet others with similar interests and share a creative environment. Additional benefits include programs tailored to meet the interests of the members, student organizations and increased faculty interaction. Any College of Liberal Arts student can elect to live in the LLC.
Students are encouraged to choose a COLA floor based on their major:
- 15th Floor (Arts): Art & Design, Music, Theater
- 16th Floor (Humanities): Africana Studies, Communication Studies, English, Language, Cultures, and International Trade, History, Linguistics, Paralegal Studies, Philosophy, Anthropology, Criminology & Criminal Justice, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, and undeclared College of Liberal Arts Majors
The LLC is restricted to students with majors in the College of Liberal Arts including:
- Africana Studies
- Art & Design
- Communication Studies
- Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Geography & Environmental Resources
- Language, Cultures, and International Trade
- Musical Theater
- Paralegal Studies
- Political Science
- University Studies
If you have questions about eligibility or would like more information about a specific LLC, contact the individual listed below. For general LLC information, contact the University Housing Education & Outreach office at 618.453.7535 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Pamela Smoot, 618.453.2466, email@example.com